A Life Worth Living is an exciting and practical seven session course that helps people explore our innate calling to live a virtuous life and how this is embodied in the Christian faith.
Each week we will
· Share a meal
· Share feedback from our journals on practice and reflection over the preceding week
· Explore a particular virtue - such as justice, generosity, courage - through a story from one of the books in the Bible that tells the story of Jesus - Luke’s gospel
· Listen to a short talk on this
· Have a time of silent meditation or prayer
· Make notes in our journals and reflect in small groups
· Take away a specific practice to work on over the next week
Is A Life Worth Living for me?
If you would like to learn more about how Christ makes life worth living, then YES this course is for you!
- You do NOT need to have studied theology
- You do NOT need to go to church
- You do NOT need to know anything about Christianity
Where? The Crypt, St Mary’s Church, Upper Street, N1 2TX
When? Wednesdays 7.30-9.30pm from 12 Oct to 23 Nov 2011
How much? The course is free but you will be invited to make a contribution to the cost of the meal
To register Call or text Revd Martine Oborne on 07950 743 878